I never knew the benefits of facial toners until I tried it myself. I always felt it to be just yet another step in your daily skin care but when I read and used these toners I really found out – what I have been missing for soooo long. Toners are excellent in giving your skin a glowing look. I tried toners for a few months and then saw a difference in my skin. So, in a quest to know more about them, here I am writing about diy facial toners which will surely be worth trying for all your girls.
Toners are important in balancing your skin tone and making your skin firm. There are various toners which even help in reducing redness, burning sensation and soothes irritation too. It is however best to make toners on your own as they are made from natural ingredients they are harmless and inexpensive.
Here are some of the best diy toners:
1. Mint Toner. Mint is said to be a perfect skin toner, not just that it helps in cooling your skin and is even used as a natural skin lightener. In order to make a mint toner, take around 1 litre water and put to boil. Add to it fresh mint leaves. Wait for 10 minutes and then strain the liquid. Let it get cooled and keep it in the fridge. Now whenever you want you can simply take it out and apply on the face with cotton. Mint is also effective in reducing acne and pimples.
2. Camphor Toner: Camphor toner can be easily made with rose water. You just need to take a bottle of rose water and put in it a dash of camphor. Use it if you have acne prone skin.
3. Tomato Toner: Tomatoes are one of the best natural skin lightening ingredients. They also serve as an effective toner. Just take tomato juice and add few drops of lime juice to it and apply several times a day. This not just gives your skin a glow but makes it radiant as well.
4. Green Tea Toner: Green tea apart from having various health benefits is wonderful for your skin too. Just boil green tea leaves in water and let it cool down. You may keep it in the fridge and use with cotton on the face.
5. Vinegar Toner: In order to make vinegar toner, you need to take a teaspoon of vinegar and mix it in the rose water bottle. Use it on the face. This is suitable for all types of skin.
6. Glycerin Toner: For this, Glycerin needs to be mixed with rose water and applied on the face whenever you wish to. It however works the best in winters.
7. Ice Water Toner: Not many know but ice water is an excellent toner for your face. Once you have properly cleansed your face, simply apply ice water on the face.
8. Basil Leaves Toner: Though basil leaves are known the world over for their medical properties but they are also effective for your skin care too. In order to make basil leaves toner just take a few basil leaves and put in the boiling water. Let the water get cooled. You can apply it twice a day for better results.
9. Apple Honey Toner: Apples contain alpha hydroxy acids which help in exfoliating the dead skin cells and thereby makes the skin fresh and young. In the same way honey too is a perfect antioxidant for your face. So a toner made from apple and honey will just be the perfect for your skin. You need mash the apple finely and then mix honey to it. Keep it on your skin for 20 minutes and then wash.
10. Chamomile Toner: So till now you have only been drinking chamomile tea owing to its various health benefits, But do you know it also promotes a healthy and nourishing skin too! It helps in treating puffiness and inflammation and gives a refreshed look to your face. In order to make a toner from chamomile boil some water and put chamomile tea bag into it for five minutes. Let it cool and there you- a chamomile toner is ready for you. Easy, Isn’t?
So friends, these were some of the best and easiest to make DIY facial toners which will give you not just glowing skin but also give you an even skin tone and a radiant glow too. Hope you like this post, please do me a favor, just share, like, tweet, pin this post with your friends. Have a Happy and Glowing Skin!