Remember this community is all about you! Each and every member contributes to make it what it is. So here are a few basic guidelines to follow to ensure it's a community for everyone.
What to do
- Make sure you have fun!
- Be yourself. It's a really community for real people.
- Review and rate as many products as you can.
- Upload and tag your own great photos and videos.
- Be honest in your opinions, your opinions are helping others.
- Contribute to conversations in the community.
- Respect each other's opinions, freedom of speech is important.
- Keep it clean. Think about the kids. Respect copyright. If you don't own it, don't use it.
- Keep your clothes on. No matter how hot you think you are.
What not to do
- No one likes being stalked. Don't be that guy/girl, you know the one.
- Don't spam. High volumes of repetitive content are annoying, even if you think it's great content.
- Don't cross the line. No content depicting anything sexually explicit, child exploitation, violent or anything that is illegal really. Everyone is here to enjoy beauty as a community.
- Don't be offensive. If you believe something is inappropriate, please contact She Said Beauty and we will take the appropriate action.
- Don't promote a business, service or product within your content. Your community isn't a marketplace.